Thursday, August 13, 2009

BOY 8 BIT... HAPPY BIRTHDAY OH SNAP!


I was out at Shambhala this past week and I was more than stoked to see this guy tearin it up in the Fractal Forest. But we are more than lucky here in Edmonton to have Boy 8 Bit up close at The Temple/ Starlite Room here in Edmonton rocking the decks for us all Saturday August.22nd as Oh Snap! celebrates its second birthday and the Grand ReOpening of the Temple.


I am a young man who makes records on his computer.

I am resident and promoter at the night BODY CLAP at T-Bar / FABRIC.

I like making all sorts of music, I have a couple of other aliases - can you spot them??

My name comes from the fact I used to use an Amiga to make music - they used to use 8-Bit samples. I was young at the time.. Hence Boy 8-Bit. It has stuck ever since... Not because I make 8-Bit music. This seems to annoy a few people.


Mp3's

Florence And The Machine - Drumming Song (Boy 8-Bit Remix)

Baltic Pine(Boy 8-Bit Remix)

A City Under Siege
(Boy 8-Bit Remix)


http://www.myspace.com/boy8bit

No comments: