Friday, September 18, 2009

I Can See Through My Napkin...


(How do they get down once they've reached the top?)

Wireless back up and running, and I have rejoined my peers in the ability to spout inane, not-really-that-funny thoughts on Twitter. In the meantime, I've ditched the train for my car (at least until I have to buy a tank of gas) and these are the sounds that have been booming (more like quietly pitter-pattering) out of the three out of four speakers that actually work in there.

Delaze (Strip Steve's 9 Minute Journey to Salvation Mix) - Dave P & Adam Sparkle
There's a uniquely "Strip Steve" thump that I have always noticed, and it is most definitely present in this sweaty, 9-minute jam. Personally, the post-5-minute mark does a lot more for me than the intro half, but to each their own. I could see 6:40 definitely bringing things to a whole new level if used at the right time.

The Greasy Beat ft. Bootsy Collins (Natural Funk Remix) - Claude VonStroke
A head-bobber. A good soundtrack for being "stuck in traffic but you don't care because you have all the time in the world and are actually enjoying sitting in the sun with the windows down and people-watching".

No comments: