Thursday, March 27, 2008

COUSIN COLE




Words from Mr. Cousin Cole himself.

Hi. I DJ and make music and I live in New York. I’m one half of Flagrant Fowl with my boy Pocketknife.


My tracks and remixes have gotten support from some of the best DJs in the world: Optimo, Diplo, DJ AM, Sinden, Todd Terje,Crookers, Mark Ronson, Low Budget, Annie Mac, DJ Yoda,Gavin Hardkiss,The Rub, Scottie B, A-Trak, Steve Aoki, Catchdubs, Certified Bananas, Willy Joy, DJ Degree etc. etc. etc.

I thought Id throw in the "DJ Degree" for good measure!

Anyhow Cole kills it and I just found a new remix of his that is off the chain. Not off the chain in a Im gonna play this at the next sock hop type way but more of a off the hook in a im gonna stare into my girls eyes and put the butter moves on her way.
Anyway you look at it the tune is hot and so are the other bonus tunes below. DONT SLEEP!


MP3 - BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN "Im On Fire" [ Cousin Cole ReMix ]


MP3 - DJ Kool "Let Me Clear My Throat" [ Cousin Cole remix ]

MP3 - Bird Peterson "Twurk Central" [ Cousin Cole remix ]

No comments: